About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Monday 10 June 2013

24 hour Naming Competition Deadline Notice

Hi all,

Tomorrow at noon UK time (GMT), the naming competition will draw to a close.

If you’ve not yet entered and would like to then you can enter by posting a comment to either the Competition Blog Post or the Facebook Competition Post.

Note – don’t comment on this post as only entries made on the posts above will count!

The winner will be announced Wednesday if I can get through all the entries in that time, it looks like it may be a day or two later – I hadn’t quite anticipated such a high number of entries!  I’ll post the winning name and entrant here and on my Facebook Page as soon as a winner has been decided upon.

SAM_0578

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly just wondering if you could post the winning name here on the blog, as we as possibly the shortlist. I don't have access to Facebook. Thanks!
Katherine

Kelly's Studio said...

Hi Katherine,
Yes, I will post the winning entry and the name of the winner on here as soon as I can, it should be later on today.
Kelly