About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Thursday 13 June 2013

And the winner is….

Olivia Morris!  With her name suggestion of Dancing Daisy!

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Congratulations Olivia!  Drop me a message or email so I know where to send your prize.  The model will be posted out to you around the 30th August, or if you are going to the Hullabaloo, will be there for you to pick up Smile

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who entered this competition, the response was truly overwhelming, I received over 1100 suggestions, all posted according to the strict rules I set – thank you so much, this format made working through all the names SO much easier!  That said, finding the winning name was very hard, I struggled to come to a decision as there were so many that could have been the winner, so I drafted in my closets, trusted hobby friends (Thanks Ann, Yvette and Beccy – you all rock!!) who very patiently went through all the possibles with me, explaining why some names might not be suitable and highlighting some serious contenders that I had missed!

More information and photos of Dancing Daisy will be published soon, she will be released on 30th August 2013 both online and at the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats! Sad I didn't win, but I like the name. Enjoy your model!!

Elizabeth H. said...

Congrats! Wonderful name. :)