About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Ok, here's my first update:
Pickle, the Arab mini-bust has been selling well, the first mold is almost sold out and I have been working on a new original for the second mold (the first mold was taken from my clay original, so it was lost).
I've decided to make a change to the second original, making her taller so that she stands more securely and also if anyone would like to use her as a model for their Arabian tack, she will be more suitable.
Therefore, if you like the Pickle the way she is pictured, you will need to order quickly as I have just 2 in-hand and up to 5 available to order if the mold quality holds out.
The second original will still have a full mane, so if you are after a very tack-friendly version please contact me (no obligation) as I will only re-sculpt her forelock and remove part of her mane for the third mold if I have enough people interested.
Check out my full website here for full info on the Pickle edition.

No comments: