About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Saturday 9 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!
.
Ok, in true Kelly fashion I'm about a week late, but I hope you and yours had a lovely holiday season.  Ours was manic as ever, zipping between Northampton and Birmingham, seeing all the family and having lots of fun along the way.
.
I made one New Years Resolution; to stay more up to date with my blog.  My job is evolving and has already turned from a 3-day week to a 4-day week.  I am due to go permanent shortly, when I'll be back to a full 5 day week.  Until then though, I still have my one day a week for all things creative so my intention is to blog each week until I go full time again.  It's a small resolution, but one I hope I can keep.
.
So, here's my first post for 2010!
.
Here's Jasper - yep, he's headless again!  I have to admit I'm beginning to feel more satisfied with him lately, I even  look at some parts and feel they're ready for the waste mold!  I don't think I'll ever be fully happy with him, but I am determined to finish him this year.
.


Amber and Deeley got realy close today, they even touched noses!


Today I also finished the Bear portrait, I'm not positive I'm done yet so emailed a photo over to Joanie, I'll post a pic when I know it's finished.
.
One thing I'm going to miss horribly when I go full time, are the daytime walks I have with Bruno.  I do walk him lunchtimes on other days but on my day off work, we just have lots of fun.  He's really enjoying the snow, and he loves eating the snowballs off his paws when we get home too!


One last off-topic shot from today, this one just makes me giggle!  Wheeeeeeeeee!!!


No comments: