About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Monday 15 February 2010

Second Installment of Little Ones

Here we go, the second trio are now open to lottery entries:



Please do have a look at the photos in the Photobucket album, all bubbles, seams etc are highlighted in the photos.  The blue model in this blog's draw has a marble effect that some may like, some may not (it's still covered by my good resin guarantee :o)  Please note that the remaining pink model (to be sold later on) has an eartip missing, so if you want a pink one to display then this one is a better one to go for.  The ears can be ground down on the other pink model so if you prefer smaller ears then wait for that one.
.
To register your interest, please either:
  • Leave a comment on THIS blog (all entries are carried over from previous blog posts) OR
  • Drop me an email, OR
  • Contact me via my website here
  • REMEMBER - if you don't leave a way I can contact you, your contact won't count, so make sure you leave a user ID and forum so I can trace you, or your email address if you're emailing me privately or going through the Contact Us form.
Thank you to everyone who entered the last blog lottery, all your entries will be carried over, but please feel free to drop me a line again with a new preference if you have one.  Thank you too to everyone's lovely comments, it seems these "peeps" style models were well timed for Easter (unintentional, I promise).

9 comments:

Braymere said...

Please leave my name in the lottery. Hopefully I'll have better luck this time! :)

Melissa JP said...

Any color.........I WANT!
Melissa
attaway@pcibroadband.net

Ponyscribbles said...

I'd love a green one (first choice) or blue (second) but I'd be happy with any of them. I'm ponyscribbles @ Gmail. :)

madddddeline said...

*squeeeee*
I would love, love, love to clear a spot front & center in my curio for that little pink baby...im just in love!
Thank you Kelly for this opportunity-they turned out really cool!

Michelle McGrath-Davis
maddmcgrath@gmail.com

PS-I visited the baby Flemish last night!! I think I may take the fawn colored boy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly!

I like the pink one but I would LOVE to have any of these cute colored babies!

You can contact me via my member name 'lovespottedones' :-)

Laura Sokol said...

These guys are so fabulous! I wouldn't paint them... can you imagine them in a babies room??? I would love the green one, blue one, or pink one, tho if I had to choose one... I guess the green. :) What a fantastic idea to make these guys!

Laura Sokol
Lkbreyer@gmail.com

Juliane said...

They look really funny this way!Keep me in your lottery, too!
Juliane

Whitestones said...

Keep my name in the lottery too please - you know how much I *love* these little guys, any colour would be wonderful ;-)

Anonymous said...

So teeny
so tiny
so newborn
not SLIMY :)

color choice
doesn't matter
I have paint
that needs ta splatter

a nicker?
a whinny?
do I hear ...
"Please PICK ME" ?

You know ...love at first sight on these babies!
Remind me of the rubber erasers I use to get at the dentist in the early 1970's. :)

Lisa- echo @ cinenet.net