About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Jasper’s progress

Here’s an update on my old friend Jasper, he’s made the transition into resin, however I have to extensive re-working to do yet.  Still, I’m very pleased to have got him this far and fingers crossed will have him completed within months, not years.

IMG_4611

Follow this link to Jasper's photo album

1 comment:

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

Kelly, I LOVE that photo series. Really helps visualize the process (and frustrations) for people like me who have yet to cast their pieces. And the big boy Jasper is looking great. Make sure you put me down for one :)