About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Friday 22 October 2010

Very Little Milestone :o)

Very Little One is half sold out!  Seems odd to acknowledge this as a milestone, but as I decided to more than double the size of the edition from Little One (which was about 115 copies) to Very Little One (VLO) at 250 copies, this is a very good indication that an increase in edition size was warranted.  It's taken a month for VLO sales to reach this figure, so I'm very comfortable with the edition size, I think this time everyone who wants a copy soon will be able to get one but I don't think the market will be so flooded that they won't be able to sell them again later on should they wish.

This photo shows some raw models waiting to be tidied, I decided to show this here as it shows the baby pink and blue bases, it took a while to get the shade just to my liking.  The coloured foals had already been tidied when I took this photo. 


 Just for fun, here's a pic of a totally raw, fresh from the mold model:


And here is the lovely Acorn, who will be making her debut at "Mini's Mania", a Live Show that's to be held quite near me (no long-distance adventures this time) on Saturday.  She was finally released from being (wrongly, grumble...) held hostage by the Customs people:


On a totally unrelated note, at 20:10 on the 20th October 2010, the Girl Guides held their Centenary celebrations, where Rainbows, Brownies and Girl Guides the world over renewed their promise, or, like me said it for the first time.  I am a unit helper at a local Girl Guides centre and I found the celebrations quite meaningful, if a little cold!  This firework was the final one of the evening, and went with quite a BOOM!

No comments: