About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Tuesday 16 August 2011

A small interruption....

Before my final BOYCC posts I have a small pre-announcement to make.

I will be releasing a new model shortly, I'm so excited about it and should be able to share photos very soon.  I've spoken to several casting companies and two will be casting this edition, which is good news for UK, European and US customers!

Those of you on Facebook have probably already seen a couple of photos of the model, I'll refrain from sharing more until I have good photos to share, but I will say it is a small-scale horse, legs-and-all, and should be pretty versatile for both in-hand and performance classes.

Stay tuned for more info soon, I'm absolutely thrilled about this as I've been hoping to scale back my casting activities to allow me to sculpt (and blog) more!

No comments: