About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Guest Artist Update

I am VERY pleased to be able to let you know that, following on from the lovely seal bay model Deb Brown painted as Guest Artist for the UK/European edition, US based artists Mindy Berg and Karen Zorn have kindly agreed be the Guest Artists for the US edition!

The Babysitter painted by UK artist Deb Brown

Mindy and Karen helped me out with the Very Little One models and painted the beautiful models pictured below (both of which remain in my collection).  I am beyond excited about this development and can't wait to see what these ladies make of The Babysitter.

Painted by US artist Mindy Berg who also created the beautiful OOAK base

Painted by US artist Karen Zorn who also expertly painted the base to tone with the model
Don't forget that Very Little One is only 1 inch in size!

No comments: