About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Union Jack goes Clinky - You heard it here first!

Yup, this is a blog-exclusive!  I have decided to go ahead with something that I hope will be welcomed by all you clinky collectors and felt I should reveal all here first…

Union Jack is to be cast in earthenware china!!

_DSC06816a

I hope this is music to your ears, this is the first time I’ve taken the risk of having a china edition cast (Joanie bought the rights to Little One and took all the risk from me) and I’m anxiously excited about it.

The price is set at £175, which is about $280.  Complex colours will be a little more and there may be a base as an optional extra. I’d like to hear any feedback on these details.

The first five paid in full copies get $20 off (2 are already gone so 3 remain at this discounted price).

Time payments will be available, copies will be delivered in the order they are paid in full.  Reservations can only be taken with a deposit.

The edition size will be either approx. 30 or 60 copies as each mold is good for around 30 casts, I will only have a second mold made if there is demand and will cap the edition at 60 copies even if he proves more popular.

Donna Chaney of Animal Artistry will be casting this edition and her talented glazing artist will bring the models to life.  Each copy will be glazed to order so there are no limits to the colour you can choose!

If you’re interested in ordering a copy or would like to send me some feedback, please email me if you have my details or contact me using the Contact Kelly page of my website.  You can also contact me via my Facebook Studio Page.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Brilliant news, congrats Kel!