About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Tuesday 4 June 2013

UHH Filly Naming Competition opens tomorrow!

Hi guys!

I know I’ve not been very good with blogging recently, just not enough hours in the day sadly!  I’ve been very busy managing the china Union Jack orders, and sculpting and casting models for the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo this Summer(30th and 31st August and 1st Sep).

Here’s the biggest news:

SAM_0570

This is the new filly model, she’s the official UHH 2013 resin and will be sold there and online as soon as the show opens.  She’s classic scale, all the info and lots more photos can be found on her web page, as her name isn’t set yet the page link will be changing, so click here and then click on her picture to see it all.

As of tomorrow, there is a competition to find her a name.  This was also held last year to find a name for Union Jack – to say it was popular is quite an understatement, there were hundreds (and hundreds!) of entries, fingers crossed this little lady will provide a similar level of inspiration.

Full details, term and conditions for the competition can be found here, hang on to those suggestions, there will be another post tomorrow where you can post your naming ideas!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I'm gonna go with a bold name and do Midnight Dancer
Sara A.

Anna said...

Amazing Filly! Have watched her since she was a wire T-rex! How about Free Willy?

Anna said...

Or Adella.

Anna said...

Or Shadowfax. (After the horse from Lord of the Rings)

Jessica H. said...

I will try this! I am terrible with names, but here is one.
London's Little Princess.
I just think she is so dainty and refined, like a princess!

Jessica H. said...

I will try this! I am terrible with names, but here is one.
London's Little Princess.
I just think she is so dainty and refined, like a princess!

Anna said...

Oms I just had a great idea for her name!!!!! Anneliese!

Anonymous said...

What about (Another bold/long name) Could be a show name...
One Way Ticket to Vegas.

Anonymous said...

Indiana GoldFire
You can tell I like bold names.

Anonymous said...

Dakota Phoenix

Anonymous said...

WildFyre

Anonymous said...

Amarante (It means Flower Who Never Fades)

Is there a max of names we can do? Or unlimited?

landin said...

Daisy May

landin said...

Lillian