About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Dancing Daisy goes live!

Hi guys!

I'm giving you blog followers a little advanced opportunity to place your orders for Dancing Daisy now.  Her official sales start on the 30th but as I'll be away at the Hullabaloo and will be making preparations and travelling all day tomorrow, I've just set up her sales buttons on my website (glad I did too - it's taken hours!!) so anyone can order now but I've not announced this yet so you can nip in and order first if you'd like.  If you're not planning on ordering but like the model, I also just uploaded a selection of photos of her which you can see in the gallery on her page here.

So, I'll announce her sale officially when I get a chance which is likely to be tomorrow evening but I thought I'd let you know via my blog first!

If you have any problems with the buttons please let me know, I've had issues with PayPal today, I'm pretty sure I've solved it however I would greatly appreciate if you notice anything that is not right.

Here's a link to the Sales page: http://www.kelly-savage.com/sales.html

Sorry about the lack of photos in this post, I'm not at my usual PC and can't work out the uploading procedure on this laptop, doh!

Tomorrow I travel to Newmarket to the National Stud to prepare for The Utterly Horses Hullabaloo three day model equine extravaganza which starts on Friday!  The largest event of its kind in the UK, I'm really looking forward to being a part of its second year :)

No comments: