About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Monday 21 November 2016

Time to say anon to this blog (and hello to the new one!)

For a few years now, I've been powering my website via Weebly.  There are probably better web developing sites out there, but Weebly suits me.  It allows me to have a blog page on my website but sadly won't allow me to transfer this blog over to it.  As you may have noticed, I've not been updating this blog as often as I'd like, so I've decided to start using the one on my website as I can update it when I edit the site (which is pretty often!).

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you that have subscribed to my blog over the years, I appreciate that a number of collectors don't use Facebook and want to cater for you, so I hope that you might like to subscribe to the new one, you can do so via RSS or sign up to my Newsletter, which will be an email version of the blog posts.

No comments: