About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Friday 8 February 2008

TIBBP Medallion is now casting!!!

  • Well, the title says it all - The International Blessed Broodmare Project official medallion is now in production at Resins by Randy!!
  • I don't have more photos of the resin castings yet; you can just about see that Randy has now added "The International Blessed Broodmare Project" text to the banner along the bottom of the medallion.
  • It is priced at $35, which for a medallion measuring 5" wide by 4" tall and 2" thick, isn't bad at all! I will be speaking with Deb Buckler about getting a few sent to the UK for UK buyers to possibly save on postage (depending on how customs view the parcel!). $15 from each sale will be donation to TIBBP and forwarded to a selection of charities that help rehome horses that originated in the PMU farms. The remaining money from each sale is spent by Deb and Randy buckler on the materials used to produce the medallions. I won't take any money from the sales - I will be rewarded with seeing the medalions painted up (I LOVE that bit!) and by knowing that the medallion is making a difference to the PMU horses that need help.
  • I hear that the orders have started coming in, I will unashamedly say that I hope we sell thousands of these medallions, as every one that we sell is one more bucketful of dirt we move from the mountain that is the safe placing of ALL horses that leave the PMU industry - they've given women around the world a better life, it's time for them to enjoy the rest of theirs.

No comments: