About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Valentines Project (shhh, it's a secret!)

I'm sending this email out as a sneak preview on my latest project - it's a new medallion and I'm quite excited about it! This medallion will become my entry into the RESS Bas Relief competition that runs this Spring. . It is inspired by the current romantic season, though is not romantic in itself - it illustrates a calm moment that should be an interesting and slightly challenging little project to paint up. The breed is non-specific so the colour choices for this one will be unlimited! . I plan to cast these myself, and I am REALLY hoping I can get one or two painted up before it's release too. I've not yet seen any of my previous two medallions painted up and I've not had a chance to have a go myself. . Finally I just have to show off one of my latest acquisitions, he's just so darn cute!! I'm fast falling in love with this mold, I have three already and two more should complete the set (so far, hehe!). I was very lucky to be able to nab this little guy (he fits inside a 2" square!) and I love him to bits!!

No comments: