About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Thursday 16 July 2009

New Resin release - "Little One"

...And here it is, please allow me to introduce...

Little One

Little one is a Traditional scale foal. Just a few days old the foal is all curled up, contemplating the world.

The model pictured is actually the original model; once the mold was taken, it was sent to the talented Emily Prouse (also known as ChaChaCrazy) for this beautiful soft baby bay paintjob.

Emily met my (rather unreasonable) challenge and had this one finished in an amazing 24 hours! She interpretted my demands on colour and shading perfectly, and I am so pleased with the results!

Little One is a two mold run, so the edition may be anywhere between 50 and 100 copies but once the molds are cast out, the edition will close.

Pricing details are as follows:

£30 - UK - £4 p+p

€40 - Europe - €7 p+p

$50 - US - $8 p+p

Any other country - please contact me.

Little One is making it's debut at the Shropshire Live show this weekend. I am travelling tomorrow and away until Sunday. I may not be able to reply to emails until then so please be patient.

All comments are welcome, I'd love to hear what you think of the model, and all comments on the finishwowk will be forwarded to Emily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is by far the cutest resin i have seen so far, if i wasnt on a very tight budget i would have to have one! Well done :) Julia