About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Thursday 16 July 2009

Upcoming announcement

Welcome to all new members of this blog!
* * *
At some point over the next 48 hours I will be announcing a new resin release. To hear about this release when I do, you need to either subscribe to this blog (using the box above, no spam), or check back here regularly!
* * * This is all I'm saying about the release for now apart from that it will be a 2 mold limited edition and is priced to be affordable to most. * * * Watch this space ;o)

1 comment:

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

hehehe, you're so cruel :) I hope it doesn't sell out before we get back from Breyerfest. Can't wait to see it.