About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Friday 13 July 2012

The Hullabaloo Foal unveiled!

Well here he is folks!!  I can finally (yey!!) reveal this little guy to you.  He’s about classic scale and is the official Utterly Horses Hullabaloo Show resin.  He is currently nameless, so we’re holding a competition to find him a fitting name.

Click the pic for full details on the competition.

fbuhhcompjulyB

The model in the photo above is the prototype used to make molds for the rest of the run, photos of Guest Artist Piece No. 01 painted by UK finishwork artist Anne Healion can be found in my Picasa web album here, I’ll add photos as more copies are painted.  Here’s a quick pic from that album:

DSC07476

I hope you like him, it’s been so hard to keep him a secret this long!!

No comments: