About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Monday 11 June 2012

I’m back!!

I just checked my blog-writer (I use Windows Live Writer – took a bit of setting up but works very well for me!) and it seems my Studio update and notice of time-out went AWOL somewhere between the writer and the blog!

So, I’m very sorry for just disappearing on you for a month or two without explanation, but here’s a pic showing what I’ve been up to:

kj1206may183b

I got married!!!

That is me with my husband (I love saying that!) Adam.  We tied the knot on May 6th and it was a wonderful day!

So, that’s what I’ve been up to on the “real life” stuff, but I’ve also been quite busy on the hobby front too.  I’m working on the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo model at the moment, in fact I think he’s finished – I’ve sent photos to Utterly Horses for approval and am anxiously awaiting their feedback!  I can’t share photos until I have the go-ahead so he’s still under wraps for now, but if all goes well he’ll be casting by the end of the week and hopefully off to a painting artist to bring to life for your viewing pleasure soon!

UPDATE!  Well, I just heard back from Utterly Horses (good timing!) and they love him!!!!  I’m absolutely thrilled, I can push on with mold-making this week and will hopefully have resin copies very soon, I’m so excited!!

1 comment:

Four Corners Tack said...

Congratulations Kelly!