About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Friday 21 November 2008

It's finished!! Here is the completed drawing of "Flint", hope you like it Donna! You should be able to click the above photo for an enlarged view. Aha! As I type, Sarah (who commissioned me to draw this for her friend, Donna) has sent me some photos of the picture in the frame she bought. Here it is (I'm promised a pic of it mounted on the wall soon, and will share when that arrives).

Sarah sent me a text over the weekend that read as follows:- "I gave Donna the picture last night as I couldn't wait. She instantly cried as she was so happy with it and knew it was Flint the minute she saw it. She said it looks just like him.". Sarah also told me that Donna's parents were moved when they saw the drawing and spent quite a while comparing it to photos of Flint and commenting on how accurate it is.

.

I have another commission coming up; a much more challenging drawing! Details on that to follow.

No comments: