About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Friday 13 January 2012

The Babysitter US edition is now casting!

Casting is now in full swing with Barry at BearCast Moldings and I’m thrilled to report that The Babysitter is today featured on Lynn Fraley’s blog here.

A line up of the first few casts in the US Edition

The US edition is for 80 of the 130 resin copies to be made, with the other 50 being cast by Horsing Around here in England (for customs-free shipping to the UK and Europe).  I’m yet to announce the US edition officially, I’m waiting on two guest artist pieces to be painted up, so the release should be in about 2-3 weeks.  You can, however order a copy now if you would like to by either going to my web sales page here or by dropping me an email.

Max Lahrmann

This copy was painted by German artist Max Lahrmann

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has so far ordered a copy of this model or any of my models, copies of The Babysitter are already making their way across the globe from Canada through the US and across Europe as far as Austria!

Amanda Greaves

This copy of The Babysitter and her Very Little One were both painted by UK artist Amanda Greaves.

If you have a copy of any of my models that you have painted or had painted, I’d love to see a picture!  I have galleries on the web page for each of my sculptures where I post these for all to see, along with credits to the artists and owners, of course.

No comments: