About Me

My photo
Based in Northampton, UK, I live with my husband Adam, our Cocker Spaniel Bruno and Deeley the Bengal cat. I work full time as a Creative Artist / 3D Designer and part-time with my creative endeavours. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my work and other random ramblings, from the satisfying successes to the catastrophic failures! Still, it's all good fun, which is kind of the whole point really...

Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Very Lovely Very Little One…

I was treated to some photos recently of a Very Little One owned by Shelley Hogle in the US.  Painted by Jennifer Read-Burton to a gorgeous soft baby pinto, Jennifer also decorated the base in Spring colours to compliment him, and painted the teeny tiny mouse white with a pink tail.
I’ll let the photos speak for themselves, as you can see this little model will be heading off to NAN this year too!  Bear in mind that this model measures just one inch across and the base under two inches across!
Introducing “Baby Spice”
043044048041042

No comments: